Photo Exhibitions to celebrate AGE ten years: we need your support!
A good opportunity to promote a positive image of older people and the valuable contributions they make to society.
This year, AGE (www.age-platform.eu) is celebrating its 10th Anniversary. A special event is organized in October/November at the European Parliament in Brussels to celebrate the launch of EY2012 on active ageing and intergenerational solidarity. A photo exhibition, which will provide good opportunity to promote a positive image of older people and the valuable contributions they make to society. It will help us promote our vision of a society for all ages and to show the diversity of our membership.
What do they need?
A digital picture
Requirements concerning the pictures:
- Minimum size: 1600*1600 pixels (more than 1MB)
- Colour or Black and White
- Theme: A society for all ages, active ageing in employment, contribution of older people to their community, volunteering, ageing at home, healthy, dignified and active ageing, intergenerational solidarity, etc.)
- Title to the picture, in your language with an English or French translation (please indicate it in the mail)
- The country in which the picture was taken
Deadline to send your photo(s) by email: 28th March 2011
Remark: you must confirm that AGE has the right to use the photo for these two exhibitions. That would also be very helpful if we could use these pictures in future publications as well.
Your contribution to printing and framing costs: Please note that AGE has no budget to cover the printing and framing costs for this exhibition. If you wish to contribute a photo, we kindly ask you to help us by making a donation of 30 euros/per photo. You will receive a bill from the Secretariat (the amount can be deducted from the refund of your travel costs to the General Assembly).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or directly at AGE, at Maude Luherne firstname.lastname@example.org, EP liaison officer.
We hope that our members will be interested to contribute to making this exhibition a success!